Connections in Skyvia are used for connecting to various data sources and working with their data. Skyvia provides connectors to various data sources that you can select in order to create connections.
Connectors are divided into the following categories:
- All displays all the available connection types.
- CRM displays supported cloud CRMs.
- Accounting displays supported cloud accounting applications.
- Email Marketing displays supported cloud email marketing applications.
- E-commerce displays supported cloud e-commerce applications.
- Project Management displays supported project management applications
- Misc displays backup connections, OData connections, and REST connections.
- Help Desk displays customer support applications.
- Database displays supported relational databases and cloud data warehouses.
- Storage displays supported cloud file storage services.
To find an information about connections in general, please read the Connections section. For the information on how to create a connection using a specific connector, its features and limitations please select a connector from the list below:
- Email Octopus
- G Suite
- Marketing Cloud