Stripe is a cloud platform that allows private individuals and companies to accept payments over the Internet.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Stripe, exporting Stripe data to CSV files, replicating Stripe data to relational databases, and synchronizing Stripe data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports Stripe backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Stripe.
Stripe-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Stripe:
- Loading data to Orders object is currently not supported.
- Skyvia cannot update values of the Metadata fields.
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without CreateDate and ModifyDate fields. Both fields must be present for synchronization. Thus, only the Products object supports Synchronization. Replication with incremental updates requires at least one of the fields.
To connect to Stripe, you need to specify the API Key.
You need to specify the following parameters for Stripe connection:
API Key — an automatically generated REST API key used for connecting to Stripe. Check the following topic in the Stripe documentation to know how to get API Key: https://stripe.com/docs/dashboard#api-keys
For full access to Stripe objects via API, a Stripe Secret Key is used. Stripe also allows generating Restricted keys, for which you may configure access on a per-object level — forbid access to an object, allow read-only access, or allow read/write access. To find more information about restricted keys, read https://stripe.com/blog/u2f-restricted-keys
Connected Account Id — enter this parameter if you want to retrieve data from the connected account. The connected account Id value should look like acct_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. When the connected account Id is specified, all the queries and data-related operations in Skyvia are executed against the connected account, instead of the main account.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Stripe connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.