Connecting to Box
Files on Box are accessed not by a file name, but by their unique ids. This causes the following behavior: if you replace a file used in an import package on Box, you will need to edit the package and reload the source file in it. Otherwise, the import package won’t be able to find the new file with the same name on Box when running next time.
To create a Box connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened page, click Box.
In the Connection Editor page, in the Untitled field, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
Click Sign In with Box.
In the opened window, enter your Box credentials and click the Authorize button.
- Click Grant access to Box.
- Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.