Zoho Desk is a cloud helpdesk software for managing customer conversations across multiple channels, such as email, chat, phone, social media, developed by ZOHO Corporation.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Zoho Desk, exporting Zoho Desk data to CSV files, replicating Zoho Desk data to relational databases, and synchronizing Zoho Desk data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Zoho Desk.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Zoho Desk.
While creating a connection to Zoho Desk, you need to enter Organization Id in case you work with multiple organizataions.
To get your Organization Id:
- Login to your Zoho Desk account.
- Click on ⚙ icon to open Setup menu.
- Select API.
- Look for OrgId and the bottom of the API page.
To create a Zoho Desk connection:
Select a Zoho Desk data center location from the Data Center dropdown.
- Enter your Organization Id.
- Click Sign In with Zoho and enter your Zoho login credentials.
- Click the Create Connection.
Skyvia supports all the common actions for Zoho Desk.