Connecting to HubSpot
HubSpot is an all-in-one cloud CRM, sales, and marketing platform.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from HubSpot, exporting HubSpot data to CSV files, replicating HubSpot data to relational databases, and synchronizing HubSpot data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports HubSpot backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports HubSpot.
Skyvia supports HubSpot connection via both API key and OAuth 2.0 authentication.
To connect to HubSpot using API Key authentication, you need to specify the HubSpot API key. For the information on how to get a HubSpot API key, visit this HubSpot knowledgebase article.
To connect to HubSpot using OAuth authentication, you need to perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened page, click HubSpot.
- In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection and select OAuth 2.0 in the Authentication list.
Click Log In with HubSpot.
In the opened window, enter your HubSpot credentials and click Log in.
Select your account to use.
In the opened page, click Grant access to approve access request.
- Change the value for the Metadata cache parameter if needed (optional) on the Connection Editor page.
- Click Create Connection.
You can also optionally change a value for the Metadata Cache parameter. This parameter determines for how long the cached metadata for the connection are considered valid. By default, Skyvia caches metadata of available objects in cloud sources. Whenever necessary, you can reset metadata cache for a connection manually in the Connection Editor by clicking the Clear Cache button. The following values are available for this parameter:
* _Disabled_ — metadata cache is not created; metadata are queried automatically whenever required. * _One Hour_ — metadata cache expires one hour after the last refresh. * _One Day_ — metadata cache expires one day after the last refresh. * _One Week_ — metadata cache expires one week after the last refresh. * _One Month_ — metadata cache expires one month after the last refresh. * _Infinite_ — cache never expires/resets automatically. Default value.