Connecting to Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a cloud CRM developed by ZOHO Corporation that have such features as procurement, inventory and others. Skyvia supports importing data to and from Zoho CRM, exporting Zoho CRM data to CSV files, replicating Zoho CRM data to relational databases, and synchronizing Zoho CRM data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Zoho CRM-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Zoho CRM:
- Importing files from zip archives is not supported.
- Child entities, such as Attachments or Notes, are not supported.
- Many-to-many relations are not supported.
Note that for Zoho connection you must specify the timezone that is specified in your Zoho CRM account settings. If you specify incorrect time zone, it may lead to numerous errors.
Zoho CRM Connections
When creating a Zoho CRM connection, simply log in with Zoho CRM. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your Zoho CRM account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
To create a Zoho CRM connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened page, click Zoho CRM.
- In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- In the Domain list, select the domain to connect to: crm.zoho.com, crm.zoho.eu, crm.zoho.com.cn, crm.zoho.in or crm.zoho.com.au.
In the Environment list, select an environment type — Production or Sandbox.
- Click Sign In with Zoho.
In the opened window, enter your Zoho CRM email and click the Next button.
In the opened window, enter your Zoho CRM password and click the Sign In button.
- In the opened window, choose the Org you want to access (if you have several ones) and click Submit.
- In the next window, click Accept to allow Skyvia to access data in your Zoho account.
The authentication token is generated.
To select a time zone, click Advanced Settings.
The advanced parameters will be displayed. In the Time Zone box, select the timezone that is specified in your Zoho CRM account settings. This is an important step because when time zone is set incorrectly, it may lead to incorrect date and time data processing, incorrect work of lookup mapping, incorrect change detection when performing replication or synchronization, etc.
- Optionally, select the Use Display Name for Custom Tables check box. When this check box is selected, display names are used to access custom Zoho CRM modules. When this check box is deselected — module names are used.
Optionally, you can change the Metadata Cache parameter. This parameter determines for how long the cached metadata for the connection are considered valid. By default, Skyvia caches metadata of available objects in cloud sources. Whenever necessary, you can reset metadata cache for a connection manually in the Connection Editor by clicking the Clear Cache button. The following values are available for this parameter:
- Disabled — metadata cache is not created; metadata are queried automatically whenever required.
- One Hour — metadata cache expires one hour after the last refresh.
- One Day — metadata cache expires one day after the last refresh.
- One Week — metadata cache expires one week after the last refresh.
- One Month — metadata cache expires one month after the last refresh.
- Infinite — cache never expires/resets automatically. Default value.
- Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.