Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management software that helps businesses manage their customer interactions and improve sales and marketing efforts. It provides tools for sales automation, lead management, pipeline management, marketing automation, and analytics.
Data Integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Zoho CRM, exporting Zoho CRM data to CSV files, replicating Zoho CRM data to relational databases and synchronizing Zoho CRM data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports Zoho CRM.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Zoho CRM.
To create a Zoho CRM connection:
Select API version from the dropdown. It is recommended to use the most recent version.
- Select you Zoho CRM domain from a Domain dropdown.
- Select the prefered Environment.
- Click Sign In with Zoho and enter your Zoho login credentials.
Click Accept to allow Skyvia acces your data.
- Click the Create Connection.
Additional Connection Parameters
Query API allows for querying Zoho CRM data using COQL (CRM Object Query Language). Query API increases the execution speed of query that contain filters and boosts the performance of the operations which use filters.
Before using Query API, consider the following:
- COQL has limitations: not all fields are natively supported in SELECT, and not all fields are natively supported in WHERE.
- COQL is supported for Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Deals, Campaigns, Tasks, Cases, Events, Calls, Solutions, Products, Vendors, PriceBooks, Quotes, SalesOrders, PurchaseOrders, Invoices objects, and custom objects.
- If a query can be executed via COQL, but at least one field in SELECT is not natively supported by COQL, a query to obtain only a list of Ids will be executed, after that all other fields will be requested for these Ids using the classic method. In this case, an additional request will be generated for each row.
- If a query cannot be executed via COQL, it is executed using the classic method.
- Enable Non-Approved Records is not supported in COQL.
Suppress Extended Requests
Suppress Extended Requests disables the use of additional requests for getting ExtendedRequest fields. This includes Attachments and Photo fields in Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Products, Vendors, and custom objects. Suppress Extended Requests is enabled by default and causes these fields to be returned empty.
If Suppress Extended Requests is disabled and at least one ExtendedRequest field such as Subforms or Related Lists is being queried, additional request will be generated for each row. If Suppress Extended Requests is enabled, Skyvia will ignore these fields, which significantly speeds up the query.
Use Display Name for Tables
Use Display Name for Tables defines what names are used to access Zoho CRM modules for API v4 and custom Zoho CRM modules for API v2. You can switch between display names and module names.
Enable Non-Approved Records
Enable Non-Approved Records checkbox defines whether Skyvia is able to obtain the records, which are not approved. This option is not supported by Query API.
Metadata Cache defines the period of time, after which Metadata Cache is considered expired.
Here are few tips for the API v4 connections:
- If Suppress Extended Requests is disabled and the query includes the Photo field, an additional request will be made for each row to read this field. Enabling this option or excluding the field from the query can improve query performance.
- If Suppress Extended Requests is disabled and the query includes the Content field for the Attachments object, an additional request is made for each row to read this field. Enabling this option or excluding the field from the query can improve query performance.
Importing Binary Data
Importing Binary Data is not supported.
Many-to-many relations are not supported.
Zoho CRM connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.
- Upsert in Target Data Flow components.