PersistIQ is an easy-to-use and affordable cloud software for sales email automation designed for small teams.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from PersistIQ, exporting PersistIQ data to CSV files, and replicating PersistIQ data to relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports PersistIQ backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports PersistIQ.
PersistIQ-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for PersistIQ:
In Data Integration product, AWeber connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use AWeber in your package.
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for PersistIQ.
- Skyvia supports import operations for such PersistIQ objects:
- INSERT, DELETE: CampaignLeads.
- INSERT, UPDATE: Campaigns.
- INSERT: Leads.
- The Campaign_Id, Lead_Id, and User_Id fields in the Event object are not marked as the foreign keys.
- If you insert a record to the Leads object with an Email already present there, the new record is not added to Leads, but it is marked as successfully inserted in the log.
- The StatusId field of the Leads object is used for the UPDATE operation only. It does not contain any data when querying data from Leads. When updating the lead status, you can specify the new value either via the StatusId field or the Status field.
To connect to PersistIQ, you need to specify the API Key. This is a company wide key that grants access all users’ data within the company
To obtain the PersistIQ API key, sign in to PersistIQ, click your profile icon in the bottom left corner of the page and then click Integrations.
On the Integrations tab of your PersistIQ settings, copy your API Key.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
PersistIQ connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.