Connecting to Google Drive
When creating a Google Drive connection, simply log in with Google. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your google account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
Files on Google Drive are accessed not by a file name, but by their unique ids. This causes the following behavior: if you replace a file, used in an import package, on Google Drive, you will need to edit the package and reload the source file in it. Otherwise, the import package won’t be able to find the new file with the same name on Google Drive when run next time.
To create a Google Drive connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened page, click Google Drive.
In the Connection Editor page, in the Untitled field, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with Google.
In the opened window, enter your Google Drive credentials and click Sign in.
- Click the Allow button.
- Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.