AWeber is a cloud sales email automation software for small teams with templates for any occasion, drag-n-drop email designer, dynamic content and more.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from AWeber, exporting AWeber data to CSV files, and replicating AWeber data to relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support AWeber backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports AWeber.
AWeber-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for AWeber:
In Data Integration product, AWeber connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use AWeber in your package.
- AWeber is not supported in the synchronization packages.
- Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates only for the LandingPages object.
- Only the DraftBroadcasts object allows all DML operations - INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE.
The Subscribers objects supports only UPDATE and DELETE operations. Creating new subscribers is allowed via the stored procedure
AddSubscribers(:accountId, :listId, :email, :ad_tracking, :ip_address, :last_followup_message_number_sent, :misc_notes, :name, :tags, :update_existing). For example:
call AddSubscribers(1934349,6302150, '[email protected]', 'website', '', 1001, 'misc notes', 'Subscriber_MO_2007', '["tag1","tag2","tag3"]', false);
You can use a call to the stored procedure, for example as a text of the command in the ExecuteCommand action in a Target component of a Data Flow.
- All other objects are read-only.
- When updating an existing subscriber, you can update its tags via the TagsAdd and TagsRemove fields. These fields are used only for the UPDATE operation, and return no data when queried.
- The Broadcasts data is split into three objects: DraftBroadcasts, SentBroadcasts, and ScheduledBroadcasts.
You can assign a schedule to a DraftBroadcasts record and move it to the ScheduledBroadcasts object via the ScheduleBroadcast stored procedure:
You must pass the date and time, to which the broadcast will be scheduled, in the scheduled_for parameter.
In a similar way, you can unschedule a ScheduledBroadcasts record with the CancelSchedule stored procedure:
When creating a AWeber connection you simply log in with AWeber. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your AWeber account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
To create a AWeber connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click AWeber.
In the Connection Editor page, in the Untitled field, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with AWeber.
In the opened window, enter your AWeber credentials, select the I’m not a robot checkbox, and click Allow access.
- Click Create Connection.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
AWeber connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.