Connecting to Acuity Scheduling
Acuity Scheduling is an online appointment scheduling software, where clients can schedule appointments, pay, and complete intake forms online 24/7.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Acuity Scheduling, exporting Acuity Scheduling data to CSV files, replicating Acuity Scheduling data to relational databases, and synchronizing Acuity Scheduling data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Acuity Scheduling backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Acuity Scheduling:
- In Data Integration product, Acuity Scheduling connections are supported only for packages, using new data integration runtime. Make sure you select the Use new runtime check box on the tab bar if you want to use Acuity Scheduling in your package.
- Skyvia Backup does not support Acuity Scheduling backup.
- Only the Appointments object allows all DML operations - INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE. The DELETE operation does not delete appointment, but cancels it.
- Clients object allows only the INSERT operation.
- Blocks and Certificates objects support only INSERT and DELETE operations.
- All other objects are read-only.
Acuity Scheduling Connections
When creating a Acuity Scheduling connection you simply log in with Acuity Scheduling. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your Acuity Scheduling account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
To create a Acuity Scheduling connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click Acuity Scheduling.
In the Connection Editor page, in the Untitled field, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with Acuity Scheduling.
- In the opened window, enter an email address used when registering in Acuity Scheduling and click Next.
- In the next window, enter your password and click Next.
- Wait until the necessary data are transmitted and then click Create Connection.