Sendinblue is a cloud-based email marketing solution for small and medium-sized businesses that want to automate email marketing campaigns with limited budget. The solution includes email marketing, transactional email, marketing automation, customer-relationship management, SMS marketing, and more.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Sendinblue, exporting Sendinblue data to CSV files, replicating Sendinblue data to relational databases and synchronizing Sendinblue data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Sendinblue.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Sendinblue.
Sendinblue-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Sendinblue:
In the Data Integration product, Sendinblue connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use Sendinblue in your package.
- Skyvia supports import operations for such Sendinblue objects:
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE: ChildrenAccounts, Contacts, ContactsAttributes, Contacts_Folders, Contacts_Lists, Email_Campaigns, Senders, SMS_Campaigns, Templates, WebhooksMarketing, WebhooksTransactional.
- INSERT, DELETE: BlockedDomains.
- INSERT: SenderDomains_ChildrenAccounts.
- DELETE: BlockedContacts.
- Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates selected for such Sendinblue objects as Contacts, Contacts_Lists, Email_Campaigns, SMS_Campaigns, Template, WebhooksMarketing, WebhooksTransactional.
- Skyvia supports Synchronization for such Sendinblue objects as Email_Campaigns, SMS_Campaigns, Template, WebhooksMarketing, WebhooksTransactional.
- The Contacts object requires specifying either the Email or Attributes field (for example SMS attribute) to perform the INSERT operation.
The BlockedDomains object has only one field Domain and always returns only one record, listing all the blocked domains as a JSON array:
You can perform INSERT and DELETE operations against this object. For this, you need to provide domains to add or delete as is, like ‘example3.com’. After inserting a record with such a value, the BlockedDomains object will still return only one record, but the list of domains in it will include the new domain:
["example.com", "example2.com", "example3.com"]
In the same way, if you execute the DELETE operation, the existing list will shrink and will look like:
- The BlockedContacts object does not have an Id field. Its Email field is used as the primary key.
- The Contacts_Attributes object does not have an Id field. The Name and Category fields are used as the primary key.
- The following Sendinblue objects are read-only: TransactionalEmailActivity_AggregatedPerDay, SMSActivity_AggregatedPerDay, SMSActivity_UnaggregatedEvents, and TransactionalEmailActivity_UnaggregatedEvents.
To connect to Sendinblue, you need to specify an API Key.
You need to specify the following parameter for Sendinblue connection:
API Key — REST API authentication token used for connecting to Sendinblue. You can manage an API token in the Sendinblue interface. Read more about it here.
To get your API Key, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to Sendinblue.
Click your Account icon in the top right corner.
- In the drop-down list, click SMTP & API.
- Copy your API Key on the API Keys tab.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Sendinblue connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.