Connecting to RepairShopr
RepairShopr is an all-in-one computer repair shop software, CRM and invoice system.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from RepairShopr, exporting RepairShopr data to CSV files, replicating RepairShopr data to relational databases, and synchronizing RepairShopr data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support RepairShopr.
Query: Skyvia Query supports RepairShopr.
RepairShopr-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for RepairShopr:
In the Data Integration product, RepairShopr connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use RepairShopr in your package.
- Skyvia supports import operations for RepairShopr objects:
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE: Appointments, AppointmentTypes, Contacts, Contracts, Customers, Estimates, Estimates_LineItems, Invoices, Invoices_LineItems, Phones, PortalUsers, PaymentProfiles, Schedules, Tickets, Tickets_LineItems, Tickets_Timers, WikiPages, WorksheetResult.
- INSERT, UPDATE: Assets, Leads, Products, ProductSerials, Schedules_Lines, Vendors.
- INSERT: Payments, PurchaseOrders, PurchaseOrders_LineItems, RMMAlerts, Tickets_Comments.
- DELETE: Tickets_Attachments.
- UPDATE: TimeLogs.
Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates selected for RepairShopr objects, which have either the UpdatedDate or CreatedDate field. Thus, such objects as Appointments, AppointmentTypes, Assets, Contacts, Contracts, Customers, Estimates, Estimates_LineItems, Invoices, Invoices_LineItems, Items, Leads, PaymentMethods, PaymentProfiles, Payments, Phones, PortalUsers, ProductSerials, PurchaseOrders, PurchaseOrders_LineItems, RMMAlerts, Tickets, Tickets_Attachments, Tickets_Comments, Tickets_LineItems, TicketTimers, TimeLogs, Vendors can be relicated with incremental updates.
- Skyvia supports Synchronization for RepairShopr objects, which have either the UpdatedDate or CreatedDate field. Thus, such objects as Appointments, AppointmentTypes, Assets, Contacts, Contracts, Customers, Estimates, Estimates_LineItems, Invoices, InvoicesLineItems, Leads, PaymentProfiles, Phones, PortalUsers, ProductSerials, Tickets, Tickets_LineItems, Tickets_Timers, Vendors can be synchronized in Skyvia.
- LineItems object. For your convenience, we have split the LineItems object, containing line items from estimates and invoices, to Estimates_LineItems and Invoices_LineItems objects.
- Tickets object. For your convenience, we have split the Tickets object, containing comments, attachments and line_items fields, to Tickets_Comments, Tickets_LineItems and Tickets_Attachments.
- The Users and UserDevice objects are not supported in Skyvia.
To connect to RepairShopr, you need to specify your Subdomain and API Token to connect to. Optionally, you can also select the Suppress Extended Requests checkbox to reduce the number of API calls. Read more about this option here.
You need to specify the following parameters for RepairShopr connection:
- API Token — REST API authentication token used for connecting to RepairShopr. You can manage an API token in the RepairShopr interface. Read more about it here.
- Subdomain — your RepairShopr subdomain name.
Suppressing Extended Requests
For some objects, RepairShopr API returns only part of the fields when querying multiple records. In order to query values of additional fields, Skyvia performs additional extended requests. Such API requests can be performed for each record of such object. However, this can decrease performance and significantly increase the number of API calls used.
To reduce the number of API calls, you can select the Suppress Extended Requests checkbox. However, please note that some of the fields in such objects will not be available in Skyvia (will return empty values) even if they have values in RepairShopr because RepairShopr API does not return them without extended requests.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
RepairShopr connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.