Connecting to RepairShopr
RepairShopr is an all-in-one computer repair shop software, CRM and invoice system.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from RepairShopr, exporting RepairShopr data to CSV files, replicating RepairShopr data to relational databases, and synchronizing RepairShopr data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support RepairShopr.
Query: Skyvia Query supports RepairShopr.
RepairShopr-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for RepairShopr:
In the Data Integration product, RepairShopr connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure you select the Use new runtime check box on the tab bar if you want to use RepairShopr in your package. You need to select this check box each time you create a new data integration package.
- Skyvia supports import operations for RepairShopr objects:
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE: Appointments, AppointmentTypes, Contacts, Contracts, Customers, Estimates, Estimates_LineItems, Invoices, Invoices_LineItems, Phones, PortalUsers, PaymentProfiles, Schedules, Tickets, Tickets_LineItems, Tickets_Timers, WikiPages, WorksheetResult.
- INSERT, UPDATE: Assets, Leads, Products, ProductSerials, Schedules_Lines, Vendors.
- INSERT: Payments, PurchaseOrders, PurchaseOrders_LineItems, RMMAlerts, Tickets_Comments.
- DELETE: Tickets_Attachments.
- UPDATE: TimeLogs.
Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates selected for RepairShopr objects, which have either the UpdatedDate or CreatedDate field. Thus, such objects as Appointments, AppointmentTypes, Assets, Contacts, Contracts, Customers, Estimates, Estimates_LineItems, Invoices, Invoices_LineItems, Items, Leads, PaymentMethods, PaymentProfiles, Payments, Phones, PortalUsers, ProductSerials, PurchaseOrders, PurchaseOrders_LineItems, RMMAlerts, Tickets, Tickets_Attachments, Tickets_Comments, Tickets_LineItems, TicketTimers, TimeLogs, Vendors can be relicated with incremental updates.
- Skyvia supports Synchronization for RepairShopr objects, which have either the UpdatedDate or CreatedDate field. Thus, such objects as Appointments, AppointmentTypes, Assets, Contacts, Contracts, Customers, Estimates, Estimates_LineItems, Invoices, InvoicesLineItems, Leads, PaymentProfiles, Phones, PortalUsers, ProductSerials, Tickets, Tickets_LineItems, Tickets_Timers, Vendors can be synchronized in Skyvia.
- LineItems object. For your convenience, we have split the LineItems object, containing line items from estimates and invoices, to Estimates_LineItems and Invoices_LineItems objects.
- Tickets object. For your convenience, we have split the Tickets object, containing comments, attachments and line_items fields, to Tickets_Comments, Tickets_LineItems and Tickets_Attachments.
- The Users and UserDevice objects are not supported in Skyvia.
To connect to RepairShopr, you need to specify your subdomain and API Token to connect to.
You need to specify the following parameters for RepairShopr connection:
- API Token — REST API authentication token used for connecting to RepairShopr. You can manage an API token in the RepairShopr interface. Read more about it here.
- Subdomain — your RepairShopr subdomain name.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
RepairShopr connector supports the following actions: