Todoist is a to-do list app for task management with task prioritization, reminders, activity history, progress visualization, collaboration, etc.
Skyvia and Skyvia integration with Todoist are not created by, associated with, or supported by Doist.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Todoist, exporting Todoist data to CSV files, and replicating Todoist data to relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Todoist.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Todoist.
Todoist-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Todoist:
In the Data Integration product, Todoist connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use Todoist in your package.
Skyvia supports import operations (all of them) for the following Todoist objects: Labels, ProjectComments, Projects, Sections, TaskComments, Tasks.
Skyvia does not support synchronization and replication with incremental updates for Todoist.
You can close tasks and reopen Todoist tasks via the stored procedures
call CloseTask(:TaskId) call ReopenTask(:TaskId)`
You can use a call to the stored procedure, for example as a text of the command in the ExecuteCommand action in a Target component of a Data Flow or in Query.
Connecting Skyvia to Todoist
You connect to Todoist, using OAuth authentication. To connect successfully, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Click Connection in the menu on the left to open the Select Connector page.
- In the opened page, select Todoist.
- In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
Click Sign In with Todoist.
Sign in to Todoist.
After the OAuth token has been generated, click Create Connection.
Disconnecting Skyvia from Todoist
You can disconnect from Todoist on Skyvia side simply by deleting all the Todoist connections you have created together with all the objects that depend from the connections: integration packages, endpoints, queries.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Todoist connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components.
- Execute Query in Source Data Flow components.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.