Connecting to SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading cloud-based platform for online survey. It helps create surveys, collect responses and analyze survey results.
Data integration: Skyvia supports data import to SurveyMonkey, data export from SurveyMonkey to a file storage service or FTP, to CSV file(s), data replication from SurveyMonkey to relational databases and data synchronization from/to SurveyMonkey.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports SurveyMonkey backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports SurveyMonkey.
SurveyMonkey-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for SurveyMonkey:
- Skyvia does not support such objects as BenchmarkBundleAnalyze, UsersWorkgroups, UsersShared.
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without CreatedDate and UpdatedDate fields. Both fields must be present for synchronization. Replication with incremental updates requires at least one of the fields.
Not all objects support all the DML operations for data import:
- CollectorRecipients, OrganizationShares, SurveyTranslations objects support INSERT and DELETE operations.
- ListContacts, SurveyFolders objects support only the INSERT operation.
- The following objects are read-only in SurveyMonkey: BenchmarkBundles, Benchmarks, CollectorMessageStats, ContactFields, QuestionBank, Roles, SurveyCategories, SurveyDetails, SurveyLanguages, SurveyRollups, SurveyTemplates, SurveyTrends, TeamMembers, Teams, User.
To create a SurveyMonkey connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click SurveyMonkey.
In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with SurveyMonkey.
In the opened window, enter your SurveyMonkey credentials and click Log In.
- After you do it, you will automatically receive an access token. Click the Test Connection button to check whether the account connection is successful. Then, click the Create Connection button to create the connection.