Yotpo is a cloud-based content marketing platform for e-commerce businesses that enables users to collect user-generated content and accelerate direct-to-consumer growth.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Yotpo, exporting Yotpo data to CSV files, replicating Yotpo data to relational databases and synchronizing Yotpo data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Yotpo backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Yotpo.
Yotpo Specific Features and Limitations
Yotpo Object Specifics
Customers — This object supports only Insert type of the Import operation. The ExternalId field is required for Import. If you set an ExternalId value during the mapping setup and that record does not exist in Customers object, a new record will be added. If you set a value that already exists, a new record will not be added, but the existing one will be updated.
CollectionProducts — Use the following procedures to add or delete records from the CollectionProducts object:
call AddProductToCollection(:yotpoCollectionId, :externalProductId)
call RemoveProductFromCollection(:yotpoCollectionId, :externalProductId)
Reviews — When you load data into the Reviews object, you cannot get id of the resulting records. Records will not be displayed in the Log or in the Returning feature.
It may take some time (approx. 2-3 minutes) for the updated data to appear in the Reviews object after the successful Insert execution.
Skyvia supports the following DML operations for Yotpo objects:
INSERT, UPDATE - Collections, Orders, Products, ProductVariants
INSERT, DELETE - OrderFulfillments
INSERT - Customers, Reviews, Unsubscribers
Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates
Replication with Incremental Updates is supported by objects:
QuestionAnswers, Questions and TopThree5StarReviews objects do not have the UpdatedDate column. Only new records will be taken into account there.
Synchronization is supported by objects:
These objects only support Insert and Update operations. Thus, only inserted and updated records will be affected. Running Synchronization which needs to delete the records from the objects will cause the error “Table does not support DELETE statement” in the log.
To establish a connection, you need to use App key and Secret Key. You may find them in your Yotpo account settings.
To locate your authentication credentials:
- Login to your Yotpo account.
- Click on the profile icon and choose Settings.
- Look for API Credentials sections.
- Copy App Key from the corresponding field.
- Click Get Secret Key. A confirmation code will be sent to your email. Enter the code in the field appeared and click Submit to get the Secret Key.
To create connection between Skyvia and Yotpo:
- Select new Yotpo connection.
- Enter App Key and Secret Key.
- Click Create Connection.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
UserVoice connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.