Connecting to Facebook Ads
Facebook Ads is a service promoting customer products, services, websites, etc. from Facebook.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Facebook Ads, exporting Facebook Ads data to CSV files, replicating Facebook Ads data to relational databases, and synchronizing Facebook Ads data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Facebook Ads backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Facebook Ads.
Facebook Ads-specific Features and Limitations
- In Data Integration product, Facebook Ads connections are supported only for packages, using new data integration runtime. Make sure you select the Use new runtime check box on the tab bar if you want to use Facebook Ads in your package.
- Skyvia Backup does not support Facebook Ads backup.
Facebook Ads Connections
When creating a Facebook Ads connection, simply log in with Facebook Ads and specify the ad account id. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your Facebook Ads account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
To create a Facebook Ads connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click Facebook Ads.
In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with Facebook.
In the opened window, enter your facebook credentials and click the Next button.
Enter your Ad Account Id to use. See facebook documentation to know how to find it.
- Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.