To connect to an Amazon S3 server, you need to specify the S3 Region to use AWS Access Key ID and AWS Secret Key. For temporary credentials you will also need to specify AWS Security Token. You also need to specify the S3 Bucket Name to upload file to.
You need to specify the following parameters for Amazon S3 connection:
- Access Key ID — first part of your Amazon Web Services access key.
- Secret Key — second part of your Amazon Web Services access key. Read more about AWS access keys…
- Security Token — session token used with temporary security credentials. Read more about temporary credentials…
- Region — AWS region, where your S3 storage is hosted.
- Bucket Name — the name of your S3 bucket to load CSV files from or to.