Skyvia Import is a flexible tool for data migration between different platforms. It allows loading data from CSV files, cloud apps or relational databases to other cloud apps or relational databases. With Skyvia you can easily configure data migration even between platforms with a different data structure.
Multiple Import Tasks
In the system, each import package can contain one or more import tasks and, thus, import data from one or more source files, tables or objects to other ones as a single import operation.
Source Data Filtering
When you load data from a database or a cloud app, you can filter source data to load. See Filter Settings for more information.
Importing Query Results
If simple settings for source data are not enough, you can use the advanced task editor mode allows importing the results of an SQL SELECT statement or visually built query.
Support for All DML Operations
Skyvia Import supports all DML operations (including UPSERT) and can be used to perform massive data updates. For more information, check also Performing UPDATE and DELETE.
Skyvia also allows loading data from a single file, database table, or cloud object to several related cloud objects or database tables (one-to-many). Skyvia builds the corresponding relations between the imported objects or records automatically (check tutorial).
When you load data from a database or a cloud app, the returning feature allows getting ids or any other fields from the imported records back to the source. For example, if you load records from a database to Salesforce and want to have the Salesforce IDs (or any other generated fields) loaded back to the database, you can use the returning feature for it.
Note that it is available only for INSERT and UPSERT operations.
Skyvia provides the following tutorials on data import:
- How to Import Contacts for Existing Accounts
- How to Import Products with Prices from Dropbox
- How to Import Tables from SQL Azure
- How to Import Accounts with Binary Attachments
- How to Import Deals and Contacts from Zoho CRM to HubSpot Preserving Relations
- How to Import Data from Salesforce Opportunities to QuickBooks Invoices
- How to Import QuickBooks Invoices to Salesforce Opportunities
- Easy Importing Invoices and Customers Between QuickBooks Online Accounts