Connecting to ShipStation
ShipStation is a cloud platform that allows private individuals and companies to accept payments over the Internet.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from ShipStation, exporting ShipStation data to CSV files, replicating ShipStation data to relational databases, and synchronizing ShipStation data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports ShipStation backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports ShipStation.
ShipStation-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for ShipStation:
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without CreatedDate and UpdatedDate fields. Both fields must be present for synchronization. Besides, for synchronization the object must be available for writing. Thus, only the Orders object supports synchronization. Replication with incremental updates requires at least one of the fields.
- Skyvia does not support custom fields in the default ShipStation connector. However, if you need to work with custom fields in ShipStation, you may contact our support team.
To connect to ShipStation, you need to specify the API Key and API Secret.
You need to specify the following parameters for ShipStation connection:
- API Key — first part of a REST API key used for connecting to ShipStation.
- API Secret — second part of a REST API key used for connecting to ShipStation. Check the ShipStation documentation to know how to get API Key and API Secret.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
ShipStation connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.