Connecting to G Suite
Skyvia supports the following G Suite applications:
- Google Contacts — an online address book integrated with Gmail and other Google applications.
- Google Calendar — a free online calendar to track your events from Google.
- Google Tasks — application from Google to manage to-do lists.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from G Suite, exporting their data to CSV files, replicating G Suite data to relational databases, and synchronizing G Suite data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports G Suite backup except for objects with composite primary keys.
Query: Skyvia Query supports G Suite.
G Suite-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for G Suite:
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without the Updated field.
Creating G Suite Connections
To create a G Suite connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click G Suite.
In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with Google.
In the opened window, enter your Google credentials and click Sign in.
- Click the Allow button.
- Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
G Suite connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.