Connecting to G Suite
Skyvia supports the following G Suite applications:
- Google Contacts — an online address book integrated with Gmail and other Google applications.
- Google Calendar — a free online calendar to track your events from Google.
- Google Tasks — application from Google to manage to-do lists.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from G Suite, exporting their data to CSV files, replicating G Suite data to relational databases, and synchronizing G Suite data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports G Suite backup except for objects with composite primary keys.
Query: Skyvia Query supports G Suite.
G Suite-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for G Suite:
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without the Updated field.
Creating G Suite Connections
To create a G Suite connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click G Suite.
In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Log In with G Suite.
In the opened window enter your G Suite credentials and click Sign in.
- Click the Allow button.
- Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.