Mailjet is a secure and reliable cloud-based email delivery and tracking platform, which allows users to send marketing and transactional emails.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Mailjet, exporting Mailjet data to CSV files, replicating Mailject data to relational databases and synchronizing Mailjet data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Mailjet.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Mailjet.
Mailjet-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Mailjet:
In the Data Integration product, Mailjet connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use Mailjet in your package.
Mailjet objects that support import operations: CampaignDraftDetailContent, CampaignDraftSchedule, ContactList (INSERT); Campaign, MyProfile, User (UPDATE); APIKey, CampaignDraft, Contact, MetaSender, TemplateDetailContent (INSERT, UPDATE); ContactData (UPDATE, DELETE); ContactMetadata, EventCallbackUrl, List, ListRecipient, ParseRoute, Segmentation, Sender, Template (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE).
As mentioned above the Campaign object does not support INSERT, instead you add a new campaign to the CampaignDraft object. The Campaign object supports the UPDATE operation, but you can update only columns IsDeleted and IsStarred.
The CampaignDraft object supports INSERT and UPDATE operations, however, you are able to update only records with the value Used = false, which means you update only campaigns that have not been sent.
You should also note that the campaign content itself is not displayed in the columns of the Campaign or CampaignDraft objects. When you import campaigns into the CampaignDraft object, a record with the draft status is created without content. For content there is a separate object — CampaignDraftDetailContent. This object displays records that have some content. You can also import content into this object as text or HTML code by specifying the Id of the corresponding campaign.
- Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates selected for Mailjet objects, which have either UpdatedDate field or CreatedDate field. Thus, such objects as APIKey, APIKeyAccess, Campaign, CampaignDraft, Contact, ContactHistoryData, List, MessageInformation, MetaSender, Sender, User, Template can be relicated with incremental updates.
Skyvia supports Synchronization for Mailjet objects, which have either UpdatedDate field or CreatedDate field as well. However, please note if the object has only CreatedDate field, Skyvia will sync only new records. If the object has only UpdatedDate field, Skyvia will sync both new and updated records. Thus, such objects as CampaignDraft, Template can be fully synchronized within Skyvia (synchronization of new and updated records).
- Skyvia Backup does not support Mailjet.
You can create a Mailjet connection in Skyvia by clicking +NEW in the top menu and selecting Connection in the menu on the left.
The Select Connector page opens, which contains all the available connectors — their names and types. You need to find and select Mailjet from available connectors to open Connection Editor page.
On this page, to connect to Mailjet, you need to specify API Key and Secret Key.
- API Key — first part of the REST API key used for connecting to Mailjet. Your API Key can be found in your Mailjet account.
- API Secret — second part of the REST API key used for connecting to Mailjet. Your API Secret can be found in your Mailjet account.
Receiving Mailjet REST API
To get your API and Secret Keys for Mailjet REST API, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to Mailjet.
- Click the User icon in the top right side of the page.
In the drop-down list, select Account settings.
In the opened page, go to the Rest API block and select Master API Key & Sub API key management.
Copy API Key and Secret Key on the API Key Management page and paste them into Skyvia connection editor page as shown on the screenshot above.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Mailjet connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.