Zoho People is a cloud HR processes automation software with an easy time and attendance tracking developed by ZOHO Corporation.
Data Integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Zoho People, exporting Zoho People data to CSV files, replicating Zoho People data to relational databases and synchronizing Zoho People data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports Zoho People.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Zoho People.
- Select a Zoho People data center location from the Data Center dropdown.
- Click Sign In with Zoho and enter your Zoho login credentials.
- Click the Create Connection.
Additional Connection Parameters
Date Format is used to properly display values in the Date and DateTime type fields. The Date Format parameter in your connection should match the Date Format parameter in your Zoho People account. The default value is
To check the Date Format parameter in Zoho People, sign in to your Zoho People account and go to Settings > Company Details > Display Settings.
- When loading data to the Jobs objects, you must provide values for Assignees or AssignedTo fields. Note that the Assignees field stores values in a JSON format.
- The Expense field in the TravelExpenses object and Medical field in the Benefits object are read-only in Skyvia.
- Skyvia does not support restoring data from backup for the Jobs object and objects referencing Employee such as ADA, Assets, Benefits, Disciplinaries, EEO, FMLA, Irca, Leaves, OSHA, Separations, TrainingFeedbacks, TrainingRegistrations, TravelExpenses, and VETS100.
By default, Zoho People has a limit of 1000 API calls per day and 60 calls per minute. Performing backup, replication, or querying all data from objects may quickly use all the API calls available.
Skyvia supports all the common actions for Zoho People.