Connecting to Zoho People
Zoho People is a cloud HR processes automation software with an easy time and attendance tracking developed by ZOHO Corporation. Skyvia supports importing data to and from Zoho People, exporting Zoho People data to CSV files, replicating Zoho People data to relational databases, and synchronizing Zoho People data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Zoho People-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Zoho People:
- When loading data to the Jobs objects, you must provide values for Assignees or AssignedTo fields. Note that the Assignees field stores values in a JSON format, and you should provide values in the corresponding format for it.
- The Expense field in the TravelExpenses object and Medical field in the Benefits object are read-only in Skyvia.
- Skyvia does not support restoring data of objects, referencing Employee, from backup. These are the following objects: ADA, Assets, Benefits, Disciplinaries, EEO, FMLA, Irca, Leaves, OSHA, Separations, TrainingFeedbacks, TrainingRegistrations, TravelExpenses, VETS100. Additionally, Skyvia does not support restoring data to the Jobs objects.
By default, Zoho People has a limit of 1000 API calls for a day and 60 calls for a minute. Performing backup, replication, or querying all the data from various objects may quickly use all the API calls available.
Zoho People Connections
When creating a Zoho People connection, simply log in with Zoho People. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your Zoho People account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
To create a Zoho People connection, perform the following steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Open the Select Connector page by clicking Connection in the menu on the left.
- In the opened pane, click Zoho People.
- In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- In the Data Center list, select the location of your Zoho People data center to connect to: US, Europe, India, China or Australia.
- Click Sign In with Zoho.
In the opened window, enter your Zoho People email and click the Next button.
Enter your Zoho People password and click the Sign In button.
- Click Generate Authtoken.
- After that, copy the authentication token.
Paste the copied text to the Access Token box.
Click the Create Connection button to create the connection.