Connecting to Freshsales
Freshsales is a sales CRM from Freshworks with AI-based lead scoring, phone, email, activity capture and more.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Freshsales, exporting Freshsales data to CSV files, replicating Freshsales data to relational databases, and synchronizing Freshsales data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports Freshsales backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Freshsales.
You need to specify the following parameters for Freshsales connection:
- Domain — your Freshsales domain.
- API Key — a unique API key of a Freshsales user. See Freshsales documentation on finding your API key.
- Leads View Id — the id of Freshsales view, displaying all leads.
- Contacts View Id — the id of Freshsales view, displaying all contacts.
- Accounts View Id — the id of Freshsales view, displaying all accounts.
- Deals View Id — the id of Freshsales view, displaying all deals.
The corresponding view Ids are the Freshsales Ids of the views, displaying all the leads, contacts, accounts, and deals respectively. You can get them in the following way:
- In Freshsales, switch to the Contacts tab, for example.
Make sure that the All Contacts view is open. If not, for example, if only your contacts are displayed, switch to the All Contacts view.
Copy the view ID from the URL in the browser.
In the same way you can get Ids of other views.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Freshsales connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.