Shippo is a multi-carrier shipping software provider for e-commerce businesses that offers discounted shipping rates and ability to track packages, schedule pickups and print shipping labels.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Shippo, exporting Shippo data to CSV files, and replicating Shippo data to relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Shippo backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Shippo.
Shippo-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Shippo:
In the Data Integration product, Shippo connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use Shippo in your package.
Skyvia supports only INSERT operation for Shippo objects. Among objects that support INSERT are Addresses, Batches, CarrierAccounts, CustomDeclarations, CustomItems, Manifests, Orders, Parcels, Refunds, Shipments, TrackingStatus, Transactions.
Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates for such Shippo objects as Addresses, Batches, CustomDeclarations, CustomItems, Manifests, Parcels, Refunds, Shipments, Transactionsobject.
Synchronization is not supported for Shippo.
To create a connection to Shippo, you simply need to sign in to Shippo via OAuth 2.0. The OAuth authentication token is stored on the Skyvia server. Your Shippo account login and password are not stored on the Skyvia server.
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Click Connection in the menu on the left to open the Select Connector page.
- In the opened pane, click Shippo.
- In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Click Sign In with Shippo.
- In the opened window, enter email and password that you used when signing up to Shippo.
The authentication token is generated. Use the Test Connection button to make sure that the connection is successful and then click Create Connection.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Shippo connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.