Skyvia Data Integration is a cloud ETL (extract-transform-load) solution for no-coding data integration between cloud applications, databases, etc.
In this section, you can get familiar with the following topics:
- Import — this section describes import packages in Skyvia. An import package loads data from source to target in one direction. A source can be CSV files, a database/data warehouse or a cloud application. A target can be either a database/data warehouse or a cloud application.
- Export — this section describes export packages in Skyvia. An export package exports data from a database or cloud application to CSV files.
- Replication — this section describes replication packages in Skyvia. A replication package creates a copy of cloud app data in a relational database and keeps them up-to-date.
- Synchronization — this section describes synchronization packages in Skyvia. A synchronization package performs bi-directional synchronization between cloud applications and/or databases.
- Data Flow — this section describes data flow packages in Skyvia. A data flow allows building integrations with powerful transformations between multiple data sources. In one data flow, you can use multiple data transformations and transfer modified data to multiple targets.
- Common Package Features — this section describes Skyvia features used for different package kinds.
- Package Run History — this section describes the log of package run results (where to find it, and how the results are displayed).
- Actions — this section describes actions performed by certain components in the Data Flow packages.
- Scheduling Packages for Automatic Execution — this section describes how to automate packages to run on the schedule and schedule settings available.
- Tutorials — this section contains import/export/replication/synchronization tutorials.