Onfleet is a last mile delivery solution for different companies, specializing in food and beverage, retail, e-commerce, furniture, pharmacy, etc.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Onfleet, exporting Onfleet data to CSV files, replicating Onfleet data to relational databases, and synchronizing Onfleet data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support Onfleet backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Onfleet.
Onfleet-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Onfleet:
In the Data Integration product, Onfleet connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use Onfleet in your package.
Containers object is represented as three objects: ContainerOrganization, ContainerTeam, and ContainerWorker. These objects allow assigning tasks to containers via the UPDATE operation. To assign tasks to a container, you need to update its Tasks field and assign a JSON array to it. The first element of this array must be the index, at which to place the assigned tasks. Other elements must be the ids of the tasks to assign.
All the already assigned tasks at specified index and above will be moved further in the list. If the array includes ids of tasks, already assigned to the container, they are moved in the list to the corresponding index. You can add tasks to the beginning of the list by specifying index 0. To add tasks to the end of the list, specify index -1. For example, the value for the Tasks field can look like this:
Destinations object does not allow querying multiple records. It allows only querying one record at a time by its iId, so you must specify the required Id value in filters or in the SQL WHERE clause.
However, you can load data to this object with Import packages. No fields marked as Required for this object because you must specify the address that can be specified in two ways: either to the Address_Unparsed field or to the fields Address_Country, Address_City, Address_Street, and Address_Number.
When loading data to the Tasks object, you must specify the corresponding recipients and destination. However, since destination can be specified in two ways, described above, the Destination_* fields are not marked as required, even though you must specify certain Destination_* fields.
Recipients object does not allow querying multiple records. It allows only querying one record at a time by its Id or Phone, so you must specify the required Id or Phone value in filters or in the SQL WHERE clause.
- Skyvia supports DML operations for such Onfleet objects:
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE: Administrators, Tasks, Teams, Workers.
- INSERT, UPDATE: Hubs, Recipients.
- INSERT, DELETE: Webhooks.
- INSERT: Destinations, WorkerSchedule.
- UPDATE: ContainerOrganization, ContainerTeam, ContainerWorker.
- Skyvia does not support replication with Incremental Updates for the following Onfleet objects: Hubs, Webhooks, WorkerSchedule. For other objects, replication with Incremental Updates is supported. It is also not recommended to replicate Destinations and Recipients objects because they don’t support querying multiple records.
- Skyvia supports Synchronization for the following objects: Administrators, Tasks, Teams, Workers.
To create a connection to Onfleet, you simply need to specify the API Key.
You can create the API Key if you are an organization admin in the Onfleet app. To create it, perform the following steps
- Sign in to the Onfleet dashboard.
Click the Open settings button near the top right corner of the page.
- In the settings, click API & Webhooks.
Under API Keys, click the + button to create a key.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Onfleet connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.