Common Package Features
This section describes features shared between different types of packages.
- Mapping allows you to map source and target fields/columns in Import and Synchronization tasks.
- Expressions allow you to map fields or columns using mathematical, string and other expressions and functions.
- CSV Options allow you to specify parameters of the CSV file(s) in Import and Export tasks.
- Filter Settings allow you to specify filtering conditions for exported data in Replication and Export tasks.
- Data Types and Limitations describe used field data types and their limitations.