Streak is a CRM platform for Gmail that adds features to send personalized emails and manage your conversations.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from Streak, exporting Streak data to CSV files, replicating Streak data to relational databases, and synchronizing Streak data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports Streak backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports Streak.
Streak-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for Streak:
Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without CreatedDate and LastModifiedDate fields. Both fields must be present for synchronization. Thus, only the Boxes and Pipelines objects support Synchronization. Replication with incremental updates requires at least one of the fields.
Contacts and Organizations objects are not supported.
The following Streak objects are not supported: DealTimeline, Recents, SearchResults, Files, Roles.
The Experiments field of the CurrentUser object is supported via a separate CurrentUserExperiments table.
Not all objects support all the DML operations for data import:
- BoxFields object supports only the UPDATE operation.
- Threads object supports only the INSERT operation.
- PipelineWebhooks, TeamWebhooks and Tasks objects support INSERT and UPDATE operations, but do not support the DELETE operation.
To connect to Streak, you need to specify the API Key.
You need to specify the following parameters for Streak connection:
API Key — an automatically generated API key used for connecting to Streak. Your API Key can be found in your Streak Integrations list:
Click the Streak menu and then click Integrations
In the Streak API section copy your API Key and paste it to the connection editor.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
Streak connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.