ActiveCampaign is an e-mail marketing automation solution to help marketers send fewer emails while still achieving better results.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from ActiveCampaign, exporting ActiveCampaign data to CSV files, replicating ActiveCampaign data to relational databases, and synchronizing ActiveCampaign data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports ActiveCampaign backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for ActiveCampaign:
Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without CreatedDate and UpdatedDate fields. Both fields must be present for synchronization. Thus, it is not supported for the following objects: Addresses, Brandings, ContactTags, DealStages, EventTracking, EventTrackingEvents, Groups, Organizations, Segments, SiteTracking, SiteTrackingDomains, Tags, Webhooks. Replication with incremental updates requires at least one of the fields.
The following objects are read-only in ActiveCampaign: Automations, Campaigns, ContactTags, EventTracking, Messages, Segments, SiteTracking, Tags, UserGroups.
Records of the following objects cannot be updated: EventTrackingEvents and SiteTrackingDomains.
Deleting from ContactNotes is not supported.
Branding object supports only the Update operation.
To connect to ActiveCampaign, you need to specify the domain to connect to and API Key.
You need to specify the following parameters for ActiveCampaign connection:
- Account — your ActiveCampaign subdomain name (the first part of the API URL after “https://” and before “.api-us1.com/”).
- API Key — an automatically generated REST API key used for connecting to ActiveCampaign. Check the following link in the ActiveCampaign documentation to know how to get API Key and URL.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
ActiveCampaign connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.