Connecting to DEAR Inventory
DEAR Inventory is an online accounting and inventory management system designed to improve and boost operational efficiency and productivity of business.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from DEAR Inventory, exporting DEAR Inventory data to CSV files, and replicating DEAR Inventory data to relational databases, and synchronizing DEAR Inventory data with other cloud apps and relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup supports DEAR Inventory backup.
Query: Skyvia Query supports DEAR Inventory.
DEAR Inventory-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for DEAR Inventory:
- Supported import operations for Square objects:
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE: AdvancedPurchase, AdvancedPurchasePayments, AdvancedPurchaseStockReceived, AttributeSets, BankTransfer, Brands, Carrier, InventoryWriteOffs, Journals, Locations, MoneyOperation, PaymentTerms, ProductCategories, Purchase, Sale, SalePayments, StockAdjustments, StockTakes, StockTransfers, UnitsOfMeasure, Webhooks.
- INSERT, UPDATE: Customers, FixedAssetTypes, ProductFamilies, Products, Suppliers, Tax.
- INSERT, DELETE: Dissasembly, FinishedGoods.
- INSERT: AdvancedPurchaseCreditNote, AdvancedPurchaseInvoices, AdvancedPurchaseManualJournals, AdvancedPurchasePutAway, DissasemblyOrders, FinishedGoodsOrders,FinishedGoodsPicks, PurchaseOrders, SaleCreditNoteTasks, SaleFulfilments, SaleInvoicesTasks, SaleManualJournals, SaleOrders, SaleQuotes, StockTransferOrders.
- Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates enabled are not supported for objects without UpdatedDate field. Thus, only Customers, Products, ProductFamilies, Suppliers objects support Synchronization and Replication with Incremental Updates.
DEAR Inventory Connections
To connect to DEAR Inventory, you need to specify the Account ID and API Key.
- Account ID — an automatically generated Account ID used for connecting to DEAR Inventory. It is generated when you create an organization in the DEAR Inventory account. Your Account ID can be found in your organization setup.
- API Key — an automatically generated API key used for connecting to DEAR Inventory. It is generated when you create an organization in the DEAR Inventory account. Your API Key can be found in your organization setup. More information can be found here: https://dearinventory.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/api-introduction.
At the end, use the Test Connection button to make sure that the connection is successful and then click Create Connection.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
DEAR Inventory connector supports the following actions:
- Execute Command in Source, Lookup, and Target Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
Execute Query in Source Data Flow components and in Import and Export tasks in the Advanced mode.
- Lookup in Lookup Data Flow components.
- Insert in Target Data Flow components.
- Update in Target Data Flow components.
- Delete in Target Data Flow components.