Connecting to CallRail
CallRail is the call tracking and marketing analytics software. It helps matching inbound calls, text, forms, and live chats to marketing campaigns to find out what’s working and what’s not.
Data integration: Skyvia supports importing data to and from CallRail, exporting CallRail data to CSV files and replicating CallRail data to relational databases.
Backup: Skyvia Backup does not support CallRail.
Query: Skyvia Query supports CallRail.
CallRail-Specific Features and Limitations
Skyvia has the following limitations for CallRail:
In the Data Integration product, CallRail connections are supported only for packages, which use a new data integration runtime.
Make sure that the Use new runtime checkbox is selected on the tab bar if you want to use CallRail in your package.
- Skyvia supports DML operations for such CallRail objects:
- INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE: Companies, Integrations, IntegrationTriggers, Notifications, SummaryEmails, Tags, Trackers, Users.
- INSERT, DELETE: OutboundCallerIds, TextMessages.
- INSERT, UPDATE: Calls.
- INSERT: FormSubmissions.
Skyvia supports Replication with Incremental Updates for such CallRail objects: Accounts, CallPageViews, Calls, Companies, OutboundCalls, Trackers, Users, Tags.
Skyvia does not support Synchronization for CallRail.
When importing data to the Tags object, in addition to the required fields, you need to map the CompanyId field if the TagLevel field is empty or mapped to the Company value.
- When deleting records from the Companies object, the record is not actually deleted, its status changes from active to disabled.
To create a connection to CallRail, you need to enter your CallRail API Key and Account Number. To start creating a connection, follow the below steps:
- Click +NEW in the top menu.
- Click Connection in the menu on the left to open the Select Connector page.
- In the opened pane, click CallRail.
- In the Connection Editor page, specify a connection name that will be used to identify the connection.
- Paste your API Key.
Paste your Account Number.
Use the Test Connection button to make sure that the connection is successful and then click Create Connection.
API Key — REST API key used for connecting to CallRail. Please note that your API Key is available for full copying in your CallRail account only the first time when it is created. Later on it will be half hiden. So paste your API Key to a safe place (word document, etc).
Account Number — a nine-digit account number that is assigned to your CallRail account when it is created. You can read more about your CallRail account number here.
How to Find an API Key
The API Key can be found in your CallRail account. For this, perform the following steps:
- Sign in to CallRail.
- Click Settings in the menu on the left.
- Go to Integrations in the toolbar.
Click API Keys. Here you will find the list of created API Keys.
Supported Actions and Actions Specifics
CallRail connector supports the following actions: